THE NEON QUESTIONNAIRE:
(totes a queered version of the Proust Questionnaire in the back of Vanity Fair!!!)
1. What is your idea of the perfect date?
Cooking food and having some drinks at my house, followed by makeup and getting dressed up to go to Lick or Cherry. and then sex.
2. What is your idea of the worst date?
3. What historical figure would you be most likely be mistaken for?
I feel that I am pretty famous so... myself :) but really, I've been mistaken for Saun White before.
4. What drives you crazy about yourself?
complacency OOORRR my Taurus moon causes me to become easily comfortable in my space and thus less likely to do anything.I like thinking about it like that.
5. What drives you crazy about other people?
6. What is your favorite indulgence?
pizza, plain and simple.
7.What's the gist of a pep talk you might give yourself when you're feeling shitty?
I will NOT worry about the people staring at me, just WEAR THE GODAMN PRETTY DRESS SAM YOU"RE GOING TO LOOK SO HOT!!
8. What do you like most about your appearance?
my clothing and my hair.
9.What is your catch phrase?
Don't worry about it, everything's going to be fine :)
10. What scares you the most?
11. What or who do you never get sick of?
pizza/my sweetie, Carmel
12. When and where do you feel the sexiest?
Alone in my room
13. Which super power would you most like to have?
telekinesis 4 sure
14. What is your current obsession?
This picture floating around online of Iggy Pop in a dress that says "hey girl, Im not ashamed of 'dressing like a woman' because being being a woman isn't shameful"
15. If you could time travel and go back and visit for a week without fucking up the time space continuum, when and where would you go?
I'd like to go back and watch the Stonewall riots and the aftermath.
16. Which celebrity would you most like to adopt you?
George Clooney. I want him to be my daddy ;)
17. If you could teleport a person (consensually) from anywhere to be with you right now and go get a coffee or tea, who would it be?
My dear friend Guthrie who lives in Portland, Maine and consequently never get to see :(
18. What is your most treasured fashion item, or your fave non fashion-y possession?
pink and black fascinator with a half-veil
19. What do you try to avoid?
20. What places do you dream of visiting?
21. What is your dream job?
teaching high school social studies or sociology and acting as the teacher supervisor for the queer student group on campus.
22.What is the attitude you most like in another person?
23. What do you look for in a friend?
trust and fun.
24. Who are a few of your favorite writers? Artists? Activists? Performers?
Oscar Wilde, Octavia Butler, The Lesbian Avengers, Talking Heads, Kevin Bacon (mostly in Footloose)
25. Who is your favorite fictional person?
Magneto (was right)
26. Who is your least favorite fictional person?
27. What grosses you out?
visibly broken bones
28. What would you most like to change about the city you live in?
SERIOUSLY SEATTLE, start dancing at concerts!!! OR better pizza.
29. What is favorite thing about the city you live in?
"mountains, MOUNTAINS GANDALF"
30. What is your favorite thing about NEON??? (required question)
you have such a positive, friendly attitude!
AWWWWWWW shux, Sam!!! Thanks for being the fisrt person to answer my ?'s!!! LLOOOOOVVVEEEE-NEON